so i hit the button. sent the mail on tuesday evening. expecting to wait a number of weeks,prof politely saying not to worry its ok, (stupid women stop reading so much).
well, ive been asked to be referred to another professor, a geneticist. another trip across london yippee. its a bit of a complicated process because the gp cant refer me it has to be a nhs consultant and as i saw prof g privately, i would have to be referred to him by my gp to him at UCH, then he would refer me, a long process or i could ask the second neuro next tuesday to see if he will refer me. i will try my best and hope he will do it. confused i am.
i will do my best to live in denial. to blank things out its helped in the past. try not to worry until the last minute.
the suns due to shine today, hope my body tolerates the warmth.