ten more unusual facts about me, working my way to 100 slowly.
11. i have drove a passenger ferry (sealink)across to calais from dover, well i drove it for a few minutes anyway.
12. only been stung by a bee once in my lifetime.
13. im very forgetful, especially of late, thats why the title of the blog is called 'im confused', im learning to embrace my forgetfulness instead of getting angry with myself.
14. ive rode in a gondola. (twice).
15. i dont use capitals, apostrophes etc on my blog. im being a rebel, or damn right lazy. someday i might start.
16. sensitive to smells. i once booked into a french hotel, it smelt, had a stuffed badger in reception, after half an hour of putting up with the chemical smell, i booked out again.
17. weirdest food eaten, nothing to weird, oxs tongue. like corned beef, my brother and i bought it when we was allowed to choose our lunch from the deli. urgh!
18. been vegetarian for near on 16 years. although thinking about eating fish since ive been unwell.
19. i love chocolate.
20. i have been plucking my grey hair out since i was 16. now i think its time to stop. is it normal to be 35 and have a few ( well ok more than a few grey hairs)?.